Freitag, 24. Oktober 2008

Today is my mother's birthday.So ,I want to manage to go to the grave-yard and give her and also to my father's grave a flower-Bouquet.
The Nord-Park is beautiful at this time,almost all the leaves are colourful on the trees or on the ground.The smell of fall is remarkable ,the squarrels are busy to hide the nuts and many people are busy to prepare the graves for winter-time.

On Sunday the time will be changed again.It is really very dark in the morning.Makes it even costlier to have a wonderful warm and cosy bed. Are we blessed!!

In the meantime it is easier for us to handle our italian guests ,everyday out of 6 ,1 or 2or 3 eat something ,the others say :No ,today I just have a glass of Water/orange juice/hot chocolate (as we don't have italian espresso,what would be their breakfast).

We learn a lot and enjoy having the task ,the variety, the opening insight ,the different cultures.......

I will practice the piano again (Chopin,Impromptu op.36),I love this music and I love to watch my fingers ,being so light and easy and the music is touching my heart.And it is good for me to take lessons ,otherwise I would never ever had tried to play music like this.
My piano-teacher again and again says: I trust,you can master everything. I never would have thought ,I could. And with the music he is right,afterwards I am soooo grateful,that he believed,that I could manage.Very good feeling.
Same with the stress-release group for the teachers,that I gave this week for the first time:Was great!!

Keine Kommentare: