Donnerstag, 23. Oktober 2008

Hallo ,liebe Freunde /dear friends!!!

Today I was blessed so much ,not being aware before coming to peace.

Today was a lovely Fall -day ,I played minigolf with a friend of mine after serving my italian guests for Bed and Breakfast ,that we run.



Yesterday I showed a group of teachers to release stress ,-it was a wonderful session of 1 1/2 hours ,where some of them had the impression ,they never in their life experienced that stillness.
I am very gratefull for this gift.

Today I visited a family where the woman wants to go for her daughter in law to help her family while the delivery of her 4.child close to Philadelphia , so she is looking for help. This woman is insecure of her "dayly english" with neighbourghs and so I probably will talk with her once a week.And she is willing to pay for that.Great! I love it!!

Now it is time for me to go to bed ,breakfast has to be ready in the morning and I love to do what I do.
Enjoy your life ,it is too short ,not to enjoy every moment, Love to every body.

2 Kommentare:

Cora Hardin hat gesagt…

schoeeeeeeeeeeeeen! ich freue mich, ueber deinen tag zu lesen :) und: schoenes foto von dir!

ingeborg hat gesagt…

Hallo,
It is wonderful to be connected

ingeborg